Saturday, June 14, 2008

Well Here I Am......

In Woolongong NSW.
I arrived in Sydney yesterday morning. I flew in with Qantas and I felt like a rockstar (well even more than normal). This girl always flies Jetstar and Qantas was so different!! The plane was about twice the size with half the amount of people. Nearly eaveryone had a seat to themselves on the sides and nearly all the middle seats were empty. There was one person in business class - I really should have asked for an upgrade LOL

It was also lovely not to have to get my wallet out to get a coffee.

The flight was quick and painless and Jo was there to pick me up no dramas.

First stop was a factory outlet in Alexandria I wanted to check out, boy was I glad we did. They had 40% off there already discounted prices. I spent about $125 and got LOADS and all that was probably the original cost of the Lacoste shoes I bought for Paul or the Reeboks I bought myself, or the Newcastle Jets coat I bought my Dad!!!

Next we drove up to Camden to visit my Grandma who I havent seen in almost 10 years. It was fantastic catching up with her and she gave me a gorgeous saphire ring my Grandpa gave her for their 50th wedding anniversary shortly before he passed away. I will treasure it!

After that Jo and stopped by Campbelltown to pick up her new pram and then headed down to the 'gong. We had mama mia's pizza for dinner (a local specialty) Michael was rather unimpressed with side including copius amounts of pineapple and the fact I ate it with a fork and knife. Post dinner included too many lollies and bad chick flicks and saw us all flake at midnight!

It's now 11:40am and I am still in bed. Jo's baby shower starts at 3pm so we really better get moving.

Tonight Im having dinner with Jed, Naomi, Stu and the rest of the Newcastle Uni crew. Sunday lunch is with Chris and Leigh who used to work with my Dad and have known me longer than I care to remember!!!

Monday will be a leisurely morning before heading into the CBD for the photo shoot at Slimming and Health magazine and after that Jo and I will browse arond Sydney before my flight home. I spoke to Bennett this morning and he told me its only 2 more sleeps until I come home!! I miss that little monster so much. And the big monster too I suppose LOL

Steph XOXO

No comments: