Monday, July 17, 2006

Ive Been Tagged

Four Jobs I’ve Had :
1) Check Out Chick
2) Insurance Broker
3) Insurance Underwriter
4) Mummy

Four Movies I Can Watch Over And Over :
1) The Wedding Singer
2) Jackass
3) Empire records
4) Mallrats

Four TV Shows I Love To Watch :
1) Mythbusters
2) Wildboyz
3) Project Runway
4) Survivor

Four Important things to me :
1) My Boys Paul and Bennett
2) My parents
3) Food
4) Scrapbooking

Four Tunes That Play In My Head :
1) North South East & West Hi5
2) Engie Benjie Theme
3) Jo Jo's Circus Theme
4) Can you see a theme here? Any Other theme theme on nick jr or the disney channel

Four Favorite Food Dishes :
1) Steak ( reeeallly big one)
2) Chicken Kiev
3) A good chip shop Burger
4) Shawarma from Abduls in Surry Hills Sydney

Four Websites I Visit Daily :
1) Little Scrapbook Shop
2) OHG
3) Bankwest
4) FSA

Four Scrap company's I like :
1) Basic Grey
2) Making Memories
3) Junkitz
4) AED

Four Favorite Colors :
1) Blue
2) Brown
3) Silver
4) Is sparkly a colour?

1 comment:

ScrapManda said...

Steph - I LOL at your songs!!! A few years back I would have had the same (similar) songs listed!!