Thursday, August 10, 2006

My Husband the Comedian

By now most of you know what utter disdain my husband has for scrapbooking (in the nicest possible way) well check out his idea for a new Scrapbooking Reality TV show

It's called The House of ScrapEveryone has 30 minutes to make a scrap-booking page to a certain themeand everyone explains their pieces and then everyone gives a "save" voteand "evict" vote. The person with the worst score has their scrapbookingpage burnt and doesn't get to come back next week.Throughout the show there's a "twist".... it could be a goat let onto theset to cause chaos and confusion.... kids running around.... a big giantfan that blows things over... and so on.

5 comments:

anno said...

LOL!!! I think that is a great idea, although I don't know if I could stand to see anyone's artwork burnt up, let alone my own. Maybe he should pitch the show to the How To channel

Unknown said...

Oh that's just scary - my DH had a very similar idea while we were watching the final episode of Survivor, with challenges set for oposing tribes, and the winners to receive adhesive, but the losers to have to use spit, or the innards from any available lizard. Yours sounds a little more feasible though - maybe an idea for the LSBS weekend retreat?

Francine Burgess said...

very very funny and quite original in a big brother survivor type way..lol..made me laugh...

Ms Zane said...

OMG OMG - I don;t know if I could stand it but it would sure be interesting to watch! ;)

I can't scrap when my desk starts getting to messy so I could never survive that and I couldn't scrap a layout in 30mins on TV ever I don;t think! It was a once off at home I'd say!

TFS but! Gave me a big laugh!

ScrapManda said...

YOur DH and mine sound very similar!! I thought mine was coming round to the whole SB concept but he still doesn't get it!!