Saturday, November 04, 2006

Its been over a month since Ive blogged here!! We went to queensland and have just been so busy. I started my job as a sales rep with Alison Ellis Design as well as all of Bennett's regular persuits I haven't had much time for scrapping let alone blogging about scrapping.

While we were in QLD I met up with the LOVELY Scrapmanda who cam,e to pick me up and take me on a magical mystery scrapping tour which was such great fun and then that night we caught up for dinner with the Little Scrap Shop girls.... despite a very sick Bennett it was still a great night.

Here are all my goodies from the shopping day laid out....





























And a few layouts ive done recently............

2 comments:

Ms Zane said...

It was lovely to meet you while you were up here Steph! :) I enjoyed the company and I am glad Bennet is better now! :) Zane xox

ScrapManda said...

Don't all those goodies look great! It was lovely to spend some time with you while you were up here! Always happy to go shopping!