Sunday, January 28, 2007

What was I thinking!!!!!!!

Ok after a long weekend of sunshine, (& rain) and sales repping we headed backto Melbourne and as we drove through Werribee I noticed LSS was open at 8:30 on a Saturday night. I saw the sign "24 Hour Sale", looked at Paul and he said, "just drop me at home first".

So by 9pm I was back at Scrappe Angels (now known as "A Scrappe Angel Heaven") and Kelly convinced me to return at 10pm for the all night crop!!!!!

Wow did it seem like a good idea at the time but as I staggard home at 7:30am I wasn't so sure.......

I guess it was though, as I managed, to create some nice pages..........

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow, I don't think that I could ever do an ALL night crop. I went out to a crop last night, and went home at 10.30!

ScrapManda said...

Hi Steph - sorry I haven't visited in ages :( Your LO's all look fab - love the pics in "gorgeous boy" and your design in "horsin' around".

Bon said...

They are some great LO's sweetie All Night Crops are obviously good for you :)