Thursday, February 22, 2007

Oh Good Grief!!!!!!!! Another One

Bl88dy Amanda!!! LOL


1. FIRST & Middle NAME? Stephanie Marie
2.WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? A girl my dad once knew
3. WHEN DID YOU LAST CRY? last week some time after I yelled at Bennett just for being a kid :o(
4. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? nope
5. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCHMEAT? chicken loaf
6. KIDS? 2 darling daughters - Bennett soon to be 3
7. WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? LOL no way
8. DO YOU HAVE A JOURNAL? nope
9. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT? constantly
10. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? nope
11. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? probably not
12. FAVORITE CEREAL? crunchie nut corn flakes
13. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? no
14. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? physically Im getting stronger I'd want to going to the gym 5 times a week!!!
15. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM FLAVOUR? spearmnint choc chip
16. SHOE SIZE? 11
17. RED OR PINK? red
18. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? Im not very good at saying no
19 WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? woohoo I no longer have to say my parents as they live 5mins away now. I miss joanna the most at the moment sending her loads of baby dust
20. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO SEND THIS BACK TO YOU? ZANE AND VITA you are Tagged GIRLS
21. NOT SURE WHAT HAPPENED to 21???
22. LAST THING YOU ATE? Nectarine i cant remember maybe an apple?
23. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? See previous blog entry although Bennett no longer screaming at me as he knows i want the tv soon so he's prentending to be invisible.
24. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? that skin colour one
25. FAVORITE SMELL? bennett
26. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? Alen AKA fatman
27. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE YOU ARE ATTRACTED TO? bums and arms
28. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? I adore her :)
9. FAVORITE DRINK? skyy blue vodka and lime soda yummmm
30. FAVORITE SPORT? soccer
31. HAIR COLOR? brown
32. EYE COLOR? green
33. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? No
34. FAVORITE FOOD? Chocolate!
35. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDING? happy endings
36. ???
37. HUGS OR KISSES? hugs.
38. FAVORITE DESSERT? lemon slice
39. WHO IS MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND? Vita
40. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND? zane LOL Amanda I cant believe you thought I wouldn't :P Ohh maybe you meant the other steph - lmao there are way too many of us!!!
41. WHAT BOOKS ARE YOU READING? trading up
42. WHAT'S ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? Don't have one!
43. WHAT DID YOU WATCH LAST NIGHT ON TV? fixing dinner and corrie.
44. FAVORITE SOUNDS? bennett breathing in the night when i check on him.
45. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? beatles
46. THE FURTHEST YOU BEEN FROM HOME? LA
47. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT? I can turn my eyelids inside out
48. WHEN AND WHERE WERE YOU BORN? 6 oct 1977 Sydney Australia

2 comments:

ScrapManda said...

What's this bl@@dy Amanda stuff!!! Sorry - I didn't see your previous post (a tag) but always interesting reading.

Had to do a double take with your response to #6 in my tag to you...then I realised you don't have 2 darling daughters AND Bennett - just my two daughters hanging around from my responses!!!

See you tomorrow night! (better txt you for an addy of the restaurant!!)

Young Paul said...

I assumed the 2 darling daughters were Penny and Jumble (the dogs)