Sunday, March 04, 2007

Garage Sale Mark 2

Ok this is what is left............

Due to the popularity of the first round.....Here is my second lot of offerings.....Same deal as before - leave comment or email me on stephdavy@gmail.com postage will probably be less than $5 and pick up is fine (western Melbourne)






















Some excess hand made cards of mine $6 for the lot or $2 each or happy to discuss your needs if you're interested in me making you some cards.




















Making memories sander block $3
















Mixed lot of stuff, rubons/stickers/papers/embellishments $3










































12X12 Papers I have multiples of all these sheets 50c each, buy 20 get 20 free (of any paper you like)





















Mixed stickers/embellishments $4





















Printed acetate $2 I have a few of these
7 Sheets Making Memories Textured Cardstock and 1 sheet Yellow $3

No comments: