Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Christmas Questions

I pinched this from Bex who pinched it from Kayla :)


1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Wrapping Paper
2. Real tree or artificial? Artificial
3. When do you put up the tree? Usually 1st december - last year was much earlier and this year was quite a bit later
4. When do you take the tree down? Not sure - probably will take it down NYE this year so there is more room for the party
6. Favorite gift received as a child? loved my Mr men cubby house
7. Do you have a Nativity scene? No
8. Hardest person to buy for? Dad
9. Easiest person to buy for? Bennett
10. Worst Christmas Gift you ever received? Hair clippers from my parents (to cut jumbles hair) They ended up being a great present and get used all the time to shave Pauls head
11. Mail or email Christmas cards? Mail
12. Favorite Christmas Movie? National Lampoons Christmas
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? Janurary - What can I say I'm super organised
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? Yep I'm the queen of regifting
15. Favorite things to eat at Christmas? Trifle and Dad's Cola Ham
16. Clear lights or colored on the tree? Coloured are my Fav but we have both
17. Favorite Christmas song? Happy Christmas (War is Over) by John and Yoko
18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? Refuse to travel
19. Can you name all of Santa’s reindeer? No
20. Angel on the tree top or a star? Star atm would love an angel like my mums :)
21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? All on christmas morning - unless its from family you won't see christmas day - I like them to see you open it
22. Most annoying thing about this time of year? That religion thing getting in the way of a good holiday :P
23. What is the “silliest” family tradition you do, or miss doing? I was allowed to open ONE present before I woke my parents up.
24. Ugliest Christmas Decoration ever invented? All are good - The tackier the better.
25. Which looks best, theme trees or homey trees? I have a 3 year old - definately homey. - My mum has the christmas angel on top of her tree I made when I was about 8 or 9 its awesome :)
26. Gingerbread or sugar cookies? Gingerbread
27. Do you like Fruitcake? Yes especially Kyms and I get one off her tomorrow YUM

No comments: