Monday, December 03, 2007

Off We Go Again

Back up to Newcastle tomorrow as my Grandma passed away on Saturday. She had a stroke a few months ago and went down hill rapidly over the last couple of weeks (perhaps another stroke?) My mum has been by her bedside (with my Auntie) since Thursday so I'm hanging out to give her a cuddle.

I found out she had passed away whilst I was on the Scrappe Angels Heaven retreat so that was a downer but the girls were amazing and looked after me so well!! I got some gorgeous pages done and will hopefully get a chance to upload them when I get back next week

4 comments:

Unknown said...

So sorry to hear your sad news Steph. I reckon your mum is probably looking forward to getting a hug from you.

In my thoughts.

Jodi said...

I am sorry to hear your sad news steph, thinking of you and your family.

Narelle said...

Big hugs Steph- hope you and your Mum are holding up OK

Bon said...

So sorry to hear the news Steph, big hugs to you.