Sunday, January 20, 2008

Back to Uni

Well I just finished my last day at Scrapbooking University http://www.scrapbookdesignuniversity.com/

It was an intensive weekend course rather than the 5 week course and OMG I have so much overload its not funny!! I'm so keen to get stuck into my scraproom - I have a few ideas on some organising plus a whole new range of design ideas to start playing with.

My goal last year was to get published - this didn't happen but I reckon my scrapping will take on a whole new maturity now I've done this course!! It was FANTASTIC.

At this stage there are only a few places you can complete the course but if you get a chance DO it!! The fees might seem a lot (my particular store charged $250) but it was WELL worth it - you didn't need to take anything along and got lots of stuff to play with and keep.

We had homework last night to do some journalling and we had to read it out this morning. I managed to make EVERY single woman in that room cry (including myself) LOL so I guess it was some pretty emotive journalling.

Stay tuned for some fab new pages from this inspired chicky!!!

Steph

1 comment:

ScrapManda said...

Sounds interesting Steph...can't wait to see what you create!