Wednesday, January 30, 2008

My Crazy Morning

My walk this morning was an absolute ordeal!!! Started off by me being slow to get going so didn't leave till 6:30 so I knew I'd have to do the short version as I have to be home for 7:15 so Paul can leave for work.
Stupid Penny ran off as soon as I took her and Jumble off the lead and only Jumble came back so spent almost an hour looking for her!! Paul just caught his bus but we had to wake up Bennett so I could go back out and look for her again - with the Jumble safely locked in the yard. Bennett and I walked around for an hour (him in his pjs and with no breakfast) until we were going to be late for swimming so rushed home to get ready and the STUPID dog was in the yard - she must have found her own way home and the neighbours put her in the yard.
Man did I have a headache after all that!!!

No comments: