Saturday, April 28, 2007

I so rarely scrap nowadays............

I'm sure lots of people are the same but i so rarely scrap "just for me" or "just because" Almost everything I scrap nowadays if either for a challenge/comp. Everything has an ulterior motive or so to speak. None of taht is in a bad way just saying that I seem to be in lots of comps atm LOL
Anyway that changed today for a fleeting moment when I scrapped a page for my mums graduation. Alas the Kindyglitz isn't dry yet so you'll have to wait for that one.

Here are a few newies though



















This was a 123 challenge at LSBS




















Part of Auntie Jojo's 30th bday present (and my entry for the inspiration mthly challenge at LSBS)



















MIL's MD present (and part weekly challenge from LSBS)














Sketch challenge for LSBS (see what I mean!!)

2 comments:

ScrapManda said...

Lovely to see a pic of the three of you together! Also...lovin' Aunty JoJo's pressie...how cute is that!

Tianne said...

Jo will love it!!! Well done.