Thursday, April 19, 2007

I think I found our new vacuum!!!!!!!

After hours of research I think i have finally found the vac for us. With 2 dogs a 3 year old and the werribee dust we need a mighty machine and the $99 sanyo bought from panasales 8 years ago just ain't cutting the mustard anymore.

I had narrowed it down to the Miele s5210 ($399) and the Wertheim 2000 ($499) both rated highly by Choice.com.au. Retravison had the Miele and I rang Godfreys about it but they didn't stock it. They did however have the Miele S 712 for $299 with trade in. So Bennett and I are off to have a look at it, he is adament that it should be pink but I'll see how he likes the black one.

I found this great review on the S712, gotta love a Vac review written by a man.

http://www.ciao.co.uk/Miele_S_712__Review_5617002

4 comments:

ScrapManda said...

So...how did you go?? Got your new Vac yet??
When you get a chance...check out my blog...I've tagged you :)

Tianne said...

Steph i have the Meile s571, which is probably an old model now, but no probs with it over 3 years. Have you considered bagless?, as the bags add up pretty quick.

Unknown said...

I have a dyson, and love it to bits. It's bagless. And awesome.

Did I mention I love it?

Lynda said...

Hi, I have just brought a Miele 712, black in colour, today. I also have two dogs, seven cats and a number of visitors including kids and animals that need boarding.
Used the Vac cleaner today and must say it was great. Had a dyson before this that was good, but my sister needed that. must say I am pleased with my purchase.
Plus I might be bias to german produce as drive a volkswagen kombi too....... :)