Sunday, April 22, 2007

Tagged Again and Again and Again!!!

LMAO Amanda is addicted to tagging :P

Each player starts with 7 random facts/habits about themselves. People who are tagged need to write on their own blog about their seven things, as well as these rules. At the end of your blog, you need to choose 7 people to get tagged and list their names. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them that they have been tagged and to read your blog!


1. I met my husband on the internet.
2. I've had 2 nanna naps this weekend.
3. I used to wish my name was Barbie.
4 Now I'm glad my name is Stephanie and NOT Barbie.
5. My parents took Bennett for the day today and I miss him like crazy.
6. I won a trip to Disneyland when I was 9.
7. I am a closet spice girls fan.


I tag - Vita, Jude, Tianne, Tara, Zane, Jools & Julia

5 comments:

ScrapManda said...

Yay...thanks for doing this Steph. Love your #3 & #4 responses!

Ms Zane said...

Ok - this is a great way for me to get back onto my blog and update it! Will try and do it tomorrow!!

Thanks for tagging me I needed a push!!

Narelle said...

LOL! I saw that Amanda had tagged you so I didnt do it to you too! LOL!

Tianne said...

I don't even read 7 blogs!! Onto it :)

Unknown said...

I've been tagged... can you remind me in a couple of days. lol

Lots of catching up to do since being on holidays.